R135 engine (100 kW)
With its 135-hp electric engine, get ready for a driving experience that is dynamic and relaxing, with no noise or vibrations!
To make driving easier in the city or in slow-moving traffic, B Mode increases your vehicle’s deceleration, allowing for less brake pedal use and a more relaxing drive.
To ensure your safety in all circumstances, ZOE is equipped with many driving aids to ensure your safety and facilitate your manoeuvres. Keep one step ahead!
|48 monthly payments of||€439|
|Deposit / Part exchange||€6,550|
|Total Cost of credit||€782|
Finance example Zoe Play Z.E 50. RRP €26,990. Deposit €6,550. Term 48 monthly payments of €439. APR 2.01%. Total cost of credit €782 inc fees of €150. Offer is made under a hire purchase agreement. Subject to lending criteria. Terms and conditions apply. See Renault.ie [Warning: You will not own these goods until the final payment is made]. Renault Bank is a trading name of RCI Banque Branch Ireland and is authorised and regulated by the French banking authority and supervised by the Central Bank for conduct of business purposes.
€3,500 saving is made up of €1,000 Cashback & €2,500 saving on finance. €2,500 is a comparison between a 2.01% APR hire purchase agreement with Renault Bank of €20,000 over 48 months versus a fixed interest rate personal loan of €20,000 over 48 months with Ulster Bank as of 22/10/19 (APR 7.9%).
Tipperary charging Points
- Abbey Court Hotel, Dublin Road, Nenagh, County Tipperary
- Irish Rail, Butler Avenue, Thurles, County Tipperary
- Father Mathew St, Gortavalla, Tipperary
- Circle K / Topaz Service Station, M8 Junction 8 (R692), Wallers Lot, Cashel, County Tipperary
- Supervalu Car Park, Off Kickham Street, Clonmel, County Tipperary
- Courthouse Car Park, Saint Nicholas Park, Carrick-on-Suir, County Tipperary
*Tipperary Charging points 2019 – subject to changes – to find your nearest charging point download the “ecar connect” app.