There is something very special about celebrating a birthday, even more so a milestone birthday. 2017 is a very special year for Cleary Motors because it is our 50th year trading as the main Renault dealer in Thurles, Co. Tipperary. Cleary Motors are now the longest serving Renault associated dealer in the country. We are very proud. Since opening in 1958 as ‘Moyne Motor Works’ – and as ‘Cleary Motors’ Renault dealer since 1967 – we have become an integral part of our small, yet bustling community. We want to celebrate this milestone with you! This is one celebration that you do not want to miss.
Cleary Motors 50th Anniversary Competition
Seeing as we like to take our celebrations seriously here in Cleary Motors, we have a fantastic competition and prize for one lucky person. Starting on Monday the 1st of May, if you book and take a test-drive for any model in Cleary Motors, you will be entered to win a brand new 172 Renault CLIO! The winner will be announced at the 50th Anniversary event night – which takes place on the 5th of October – and the person must be present on the night.
‘Restart your Heart’ here at Cleary Motors with the New CLIO. Our love affair continues with the car, as it tells a story all about passion – stunning curves and heart stopping features. Along with expressive design, the Clio also boasts a 300L boot and the latest technology & multimedia features. Are you looking for a spacious, yet efficient car? Make sure to enter the competition by booking (see form below) and taking a test-drive, and the winner might just be you.
Cleary Motors 50th Anniversary Event
As previously mentioned, on the 5th of October, we are having a grand finale 50th Anniversary celebration event in Cleary Motors showroom. We are expecting up to three hundred people to come to the event, and we have a fantastic night planned. We will start the night by welcoming you with a drinks reception, and will move on to hosting a panel with esteemed guests from the sporting world. Including Tipperary hurling manager, Michael Ryan, RTÉ sports commentator, Marty Morrissey, Gaelic Footballer, Dessie Dolan and former Irish hurling manager and player, Michael Duignan. Former Irish female rugby union player, Fiona Coughlan, will also be there on the night.
The highly anticipated competition draw will also take place on the night, with one lucky person winning the new Renault CLIO! We can’t wait for this event. It provides us – the Cleary Motors team – with the opportunity to talk to you about old times, new times and everything in between.
Cleary Motors 50th Anniversary Logo
And lastly, to mark this special event, we want to unveil our specially designed logo. As you can see below, this logo really does represent the fantastic milestone that we have made this year. And of course, Cleary Motors wouldn’t be here today without the custom and support of everyone we have done business with in Tipperary, and the surrounding areas. We hope that you will be able to join us on the 5th of October for our anniversary extravaganza event. In the meantime, book and take your test-drive and watch out for us on Facebook and our website in the coming months, as we get involved with some exciting local activities. You can also call us on 0504-21281 for more information.
Take a Test-Drive with Cleary Motors
Cleary Motors Competition T&Cs
- Winner must be at the Cleary’s event on the night in order for a chance to win the car on 5th October.
- Winner must have booked and taken a test drive in order to be able to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or older as at date of entry and a resident of the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland in order to qualify as the prize winner.
- Promoter reserves the right to request proof of age, verifiable by birth cert or passport only, and proof of residency, verifiable by recent utility bill only (issued within 6 months of win).
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative to non-cash prize elements (either in part or whole).
- Car prize for 1 winner is a brand new Renault 172 Clio Expression Petrol to the maximum value of €16,000 (including all taxes and charges). Colour/make/model as supplied by the Promoter, no alternatives will be offered). Images shown are for illustrative purposes only.
- The winner will assume responsibility for the car upon handover of the prize and is solely responsible for motor tax and insurance. Winner may be required to show evidence of motor tax and insurance prior to handover of prize.
- Winner must make their own way to the vehicle collection point, location, date and time as advised by the Promoter (any associated costs incurred are the sole responsibility of the winner).
- Winner must hold a valid driving licence, which legally permits them to drive within the island of Ireland, and may be required to show proof of same prior to handover of prize, or must be accompanied by a guest who holds a valid driving licence (and can show proof of same), which legally permits them to drive within the island of Ireland, and who will assume responsibility for transporting the prize to the winner’s home.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value (as determined by the Promoter) if a prize element becomes unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
- In the event that a winner is not present on the night to win the Renault Clio we will choose another winner that is also there on the night.
- Employees of Renault Ireland and their associated promotional partners, companies or suppliers and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter/win.